Rare & Bare Bamboo gel has highly concentrated 70% of organic silica than any other source, whether plant or animal. Silica is an organic compound that is essential for the body and works to keep your skin looking healthy, supple and radiant. Bamboo extract is also rich in many essential compounds, like amino acids and flavonoids, which are packed with antioxidants that protect skin from oxidation stress. This is an important component of the ingredient because it shields skin from damaging UV rays. Bamboo gel increase elasticity, tighten the skin, and reduce sagging, Bamboo gel gives a silky, smooth feel to the skin and helps the skin to maintain hydration.
- The Silica inBamboo gel is essential in maintaining a youthful and radiant glow. It’s brilliant to use for all skin types as it helps to maintain the elasticity in the skin. This is because Collagen (the main component responsible for preventing your skin from sagging) is predominantly made up of Silica, so it seems only natural that when you use Silica in your beauty regime, you are supporting your skin’s natural defense against ageing.
- Bamboo gel is not only anti-oxidant but also skin healer and helps with minor cuts and wounds. It is bit more moisturizing than Aloevera, hence can be used by all skin types. It helps to maintain soft and smooth skin and it works on sun burn. It is extraordinary in calming and soothing irritated and inflamed skin the coolness of the gel relieves the pain or discomfort that was caused due to razor.
- Bamboo gel reduces melanin production there by helps to fade away dark spots and pigmentation faster. It is also used as acne spot treatment, as a sleeping mask and as a face mask. Bamboo gel extract contains abundant antioxidants and vitamins, and is also a rich source of flavones, phenolic acid, lactone, and polyose.
- SAFETY WARNING:For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children.
- MADE WITH CARE:For Men & Women,Cruelty Free. Paraben Free, Alcohol Free, Synthetic Fragrance Free.